Find an opportunity
Speculate on price movements in either direction, with the profit you make depend on the extent to which your forecast is correct.
Choose popular trading varieties
|Daily Volatility||Investment||Max Profit|
1. Daily volatility = Highest price - lowest price;
2. The above table of investment and profit are calculated by trading 0.1 lot.
|Asset||Influencing Factors||Best Time For Trading||Features|
1. Economic data:like inflation, unemployment numbers, foreign trade or payrolls.
2. Central banks: by changing interest rates or printing more money.
3. Political factors: political uncertainty.
A currency fluctuates the most during the business hours of its country.
USDJPY is more active during the Asian trading session, while EURUSD - during the European and American ones.
1. High liquidity;
2. Regular opportunities;
3. World’s most-traded financial market;
4. Flexibility and access.
2. Global economic growth expectation;
3. U.S.Dollar Index trends;
4. Real interest rates.
[GMT+8] time from 14:00 to 18:00 & from 20:00 to 24:00
1. Greater volatility;
2. Higly sensitive to Sudden geopolitical and economic events;
3. Safe - haven commodity, and often trends strongly.
1. Demand: changing demand and economic growth;
2. Supply:production in OPEC+ and US;
3. War and policy factors;
4. U.S.Dollar Index trends
[GMT+8] time from 22:00 pm to 2:30 am (next day)
1. Extraordinarily sensitive to the value of the US dollar.
2. Highly sensitive to the global economic picture;
3. Highly sensitive to changes in supply and demand (Especially the United States, opec and Russia)
1. Macroeconomic data: such as GDP, industrial index, inflation, etc;
2. Macroeconomic policies;
3. Directly affected by economic conditions;
4. Trends in international financial markets, such as crude oil and other stock markets.
Each market has its own variables, opening hours and level of mobility.
1. Positively correlated to the health of an economy;
2. You can prepare positions in advance.something happens in one market, it has the potential to effect the next market opening;
3. Have a deep well of information available to you.